Saturday, August 25, 2012

IT FITS!!!!

Did a test move yesterday.  Loaded everything I want to take to LA into my car and took it to a storage unit.  It's packed, but everything fits in my car!  Sewing machines were a must, but I was afraid I might have to lose some clothes, fabric, or my one box of books.  But it all made the cut!  I have pictures of my packed car I'll have to post sometime.  It's crazy thinking about putting my whole life into my car.

My car actually drove really well full.  That was another concern I had.  But as long as I took my time and didn't push it too hard, it seemed to handle the load well.  Now I'm just worried about someone breaking in when I'm stopped to sleep one of the nights.  Yes, it would suck because everything is in there, but I guess life would go on and I'd still make it out to LA.

Roughly 2 1/2 weeks and I'm gone!  It still hasn't full set in.

No comments:

Post a Comment