Wednesday, March 16, 2016

End of Halloween 2015 Tour Photo Blog

Since I wasn't able to finish my blog from last tour, here are the rest of the pics!

Brock and I

Hanging out in the green room

Photos from Casa Bonita that Randy really wanted to go to:








Diver


Decker taking selfies

More Decker taking selfies

Decker bowling

Christian bowling

Kat bowling

My arms are too short to get everyone in

Christian getting himself in focus

The line waiting to see Kim

Jozeph as Princess Peach

Randy, Me and Dorian

Christian coved in baby powder thanks to Stitched Up Heart


Decker singing along to "Like the Way it Hurts"

Brandon

Christian

Colin

Riggs playing guitar with SUH


The view from intern Katie's Vegas hotel room where I got to use the hot tub for my birthday!







Halloween, and the last show!

Eric Singer of Kiss and a Zom-bee

Bad lighting picture of Kiss

"And then you do this"

All the special helpers

Arizona mountains are cool, but still different from CA mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment