Friday, October 5, 2012

More pics of my place

New city, new look!  My hair is red again, and it's getting really long.  Plus, I have bangs again for the first time since 5th grade!



Just kidding.  It's the wig I bought for Halloween.  I haven't decided how I'm going to style it yet though.
So far the pictures of my new place is the most "read" posting.  So, since you all like to look at pictures instead of reading about what I'm up to, here are a few more. :)  Also, I don't really have time to write a whole long post, and posting pictures is easy.  No pictures of my room yet because it's a mess and still not quite set up yet.

Blurry photo of the kitchen

Living room with couch

Boog likes the new couch

Boog on his perch

Stone stairs

Backyard of the complex, which is technically my front door

No comments:

Post a Comment