Sunday, July 3, 2016

End of the Visions Tour

As I mentioned in the last blog, Eyes Set to Kill didn't make it to the Phoenix show because Alexia was having voice problems. Our old tour buddies Run 2 Cover came to hang out with us and their friends in Open Your Eyes though. I didn't get any pictures with them, but I did get a picture of the owner's puppy who I was playing with before the show :)







After Phoenix we had 3 days off before the Hollywood show. We headed straight to LA, which meant I got to sleep in my own bed, shower in my own shower, and hang out with this dork. We spent one of the days in Santa Monica, and I rode the ferris wheel for the first time ever.




And of course, the next show was at the Whisky a go-go in Hollywood!

"Propane Tanks"

Leave it to Kimberly to magically get both her and Jr in the picture, despite the giant speakers


Mike managed to hit the disco ball with a laser



We got food after the show, and ran into a Dalek!!!!!!!!!


Haha, the Doctor.  Get it?
Next show was at another awesome all ages venue in Anaheim. I caught a drumstick from the opener (whose name I'm completely drawing a blank on, but had a female drummer, and put on a great show despite the place being less than packed.) I think I was too busy enjoying the show and only got a few pictures of ESTK.


The rest of the tour was a crazy whirl wind of things going on, so I have no pictures. San Francisco was at the same venue where we have to load up a flight of stairs. There's also barely any room for merch, so Chino and I were stuffed into a little corner together.

Sacramento's always fun as well. Potato Erik's band Dream in Red played again. I also remember taking a break on the bus, but I can't remember why. I think my voice was finally giving out from the past 6 weeks. I had to go back soon though because Jr has family that comes to the Sac shows, and he kept trying to give them all stuff for free :P

And thus concludes another tour. It was one of the best ones yet! Thanks to everyone who made it happen! Miss you guys <3

We're missing AJ because he was busy being a rockstar with his band


Now I just have to find time to write about my awesome trip home along Pacific Coast Highway!



No comments:

Post a Comment