Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Weather and Boog

Wow, there are about 7 different things I want to write blogs about, but I have some stuff I need to get done, so I'm just going to write a quick blog about the weather :)

Right now it's roughly the same temperature here as in Michigan.  According to weather.com it's mid 50's here and in Grand Rapids/Battle Creek.  It's actually a degree warmer in BC.  However, it's sunny here and cloudy/foggy in Michigan.  It rained a bit and that cooled things down.  Before that however, when everyone in Michigan was talking about snow, terrible roads, snow days, etc.  I was enjoying this:



It got too warm for Boog.  I walked out of the shower one morning and the rug was all messed up and his sweater was lying in the hallway.  Corey was home so I first I thought he was playing with Boog, but it turns out Boog just got too warm, decided to take off his sweater by himself, and run around naked.

Speaking of Boog, apparently he doesn't like it when Dee's alarm goes off.  Mary woke up one morning before it went off and managed to capture this video of him:


Here's Boog super excited to see me after work one day:


And stealing my spot after I got up:

I've been chatting with girls online all day, don't tell mom!
He's a weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment