Thursday, September 20, 2012

My new home!

Giant bedroom

Giant Closet

Corey has too much stuff!

Cool light over the sink.  There's also a skylight near by!

Red living room pre-couch

Fireplace, if it ever gets cold in LA

My cool front door!

Boog, the greatest dog ever!  He's one of my new roommates!

Boog, sitting like a person.  He does this often.

A view from down the street.  Yup, I live with palm trees now!

The view from the roof, which I have access to from my balcony
Once I finish settling in and get things fully unpacked I'll have to show you my sewing corner set up!  Also, Corey and my roommate's boyfriend, Angelo, are currently out getting a couch from Angelo's place to use in our living room, so I can get pictures of that.  Maybe a picture of our kitchen too, but it's hard to tell from pictures how much space there is.

So, when are you all coming to visit?


No comments:

Post a Comment