Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 0

I don't have a very exciting update because I haven't left yet.  Kimberly, Jason and roadie Mike are here in LA though.  Kimberly had a meeting with Dave Navarro!!!!  (see picture here)  And a couple of other important thing she had to go to, so Jason, Mike and friend Rob (he's in the middle in the picture outside the Whisky A Go-Go) came and picked me up.  We went out to dinner, than came back and hung out at the apartment so Jason could say hi to Corey when he got out of work.  I got to ride in the totally awesome "limo" we'll be taking on tour.  I wish I'd gotten a picture, but it was dark out.  Hopefully tomorrow.  I also wish I had a picture of the cramped inside of their old van (which they drove from Austin to LA and it almost didn't make it) to show a comparison.  The rental van is SOOOO nice!  And roomy!

So tonight it sounds like they're all staying at Rob's house.  Then tomorrow they're picking me up for real (one more night to sleep in my own bed!)  We're going to shop for stuff to display merch, pick up some merch signs they ordered, and head off to Sacramento!

No comments:

Post a Comment