Sunday, March 10, 2013

More sushi!!!!

Ok, it's the next day and I've gotten some sleep. Let's see what I didn't get to last night...

Merch sales went better than I thought. I didn't reach the amount needed to get a bonus, but it wasn't too far off. I think it's still a win considering they think there was only about half as many people last night as the night before. Plus being out in the entry way we didn't have as many people walking by between bands.

After the show as we were loading up, a girl from the show walked by. Long story short, her boyfriend got mad at her and left her there. She lived 45 minutes away and her phone was dead so she couldn't call anyone. We looked up the city and it was along the way, so she was our impromptu VIP for the night. We moved some of our stuff around so she had a seat, and we gave her a ride home. How many fans can say they not only rode in a band's limo, but they were nice enough to give them a ride home? I think we have a fan for life :) She was super cool and fun to hang out with, even though we were all exhausted and half asleep. She's a singer, and she sang along to some of the songs we played.

After dropping her off we went back to the same WalMart we went to 2 nights ago for some sleep.

This morning we went to a sushi buffet. I think I may have eaten sushi at some point every day since we left. This place had a normal buffet table with noodles, rice, fruit, etc, but then they had sushi on boats that went around in water and you could pick up what you wanted.


They could also make you something to order. They made me a super awesome, yummy veggie roll. Everyone tried it and thought it was better than some of the stuff they got :)

VEGGIE ROLL!

I think this is a dragon roll, but I don't eat fishies...

No comments:

Post a Comment